Friday, May 25, 2012

Week 18 Photos and Video

This week:
  1. Lily got a Bumbo seat from our friends Kevin and Angela. Thanks guys!
  2. We took Lily to Eisenhower Park last Saturday. Her first trip there. We strolled by Safety Town and I can't wait for Lily to be old enough to go. I was reminiscing to Dan about a school trip there that I went on in elementary school. Each classmate got to ride a car around the town. I was the last one in line and we were all going through an intersection. The light turned yellow and then red. Since everyone made it through the light, I didn't want to be the only one stuck at it so I ran the red light. They gave me a ticket. True story!
  3. One night, Lily ate her oatmeal only after I started blowing on her face while dan fed her. Then another night, Lily only ate her oatmeal after we sat her up straight and she was leaning forward. On Thursday, she ate ALL of her oatmeal because we finally got her high chair and she loved sitting in it. Hey, whatever works, right?!
  4. I took Lily with me shoe shopping and she couldn't stop staring at all the shoes. I flashed forward to her at age 16 with a closet full of shoes and Dan yelling at her when she comes home with more saying that she doesn't even wear half of the shoes she has in her closet.

This Week In Pictures

Lily's first time in a Bumbo
Eisenhower Park made Lily tired

AWE

Lily partied too hard. (Don't you just love Photoshop?)



I think I gave Lily that cut on her toe with my nail. Sorry Lily!
When I put the blanket over Lily, it was covering her legs. Guess she was hot!

I think that bib is just a little bit yucky.
Lily loves her new high chair!!

Lily is assisting Daddy with the bottle holding.

YUM…oatmeal!

Is it wrong of me to say that one of the reasons why I love this pic is b/c my boobs look awesome?!

Hmm. Is she storing food for later in those cheeks? 

All done!! Now, did Lily's bib get more oatmeal than her tummy did? Hard to say.

This Week In Videos
Don't forget to check out all of this week's videos on our YouTube page






No comments:

Post a Comment