Friday, May 11, 2012

Do Babies Dream?


This past Sunday Dan and I went out to the movies while Lily stayed home with Dan's parents. This was the second "date" we've had since Lily was born. I can't last that long without missing Lily and have to see her again. We saw The Avengers, which is a 2 1/2 hour movie. By the end all I could think about was getting home to see my baby girl.


I went for an MRI on Wednesday. I needed to get a brain scan to see why the VAT test came back abnormal. Why do I keep getting vertigo? Maybe I'll get some answers now. Hopefully it's nothing serious. I'll let you all know when I get the results back.


I sit here writing this blog while Lily sleeps next to me in her bouncy seat. Her breath is soft and I can barely see her chest move up and down. She's a very peaceful sleeper. There are certain times though, she cries out in her sleep. She doesn't wake up from this crying. It's like she's having a bad dream. I wonder what babies dream about. They have such little life experiences to really dream about anything major. Maybe when she cries out, her nightmare is of losing her Mommy or Daddy. I hate to think that's what she has nightmares about. I hate to think of her having nightmares at all. I hope that all of her dreams are filled with love and laughter.

This Week In Pictures



No, not a doll. It's Lily!

After my MRI on Wednesday, I came home to this! LOL

She loves her dolly
This Week In Videos




No comments:

Post a Comment