Friday, May 4, 2012

Laughing Lily


I've been getting Lily to laugh a little bit every now and then but only when I am holding her in front of the bathroom mirror. Don't ask me why she thinks that's funny, but she does. On Tuesday though, I had her laying down on her back and was trying to play peek-a-boo. I hid my face behind her shirt while getting her dressed and what do ya know - SHE LAUGHED! Like, for real laughing. The kind you hope all babies will do when you make a funny sound or funny face. She had the hiccups so it was a little weird, but she was doing it! Luckily I had the video camera handy and captured her first real laughter (see below in This Week In Videos).


I went for my test results for the VAT test I had done 2 weeks ago. It came back with abnormalities so now I have to get an MRI on my brain. Lucky me (that was sarcasm). Hopefully there's nothing seriously wrong with me and this MRI will tell me why I get vertigo all the time.


Dan has been working really hard lately. Going into work early and staying late. Lily and I miss him during the week. We don't get to spend too much time together except on the weekends. We appreciate all that he does for us. Lily is always so happy to see her Daddy when he gets home from work. She can't take her eyes off of him and it's like there is nothing else in the world that is more interesting than her Daddy's face!

This Week In Videos:


Lily Laughing #1


Lily Laughing #2


Lily Laughing #3

I got a little creative here & went crazy

This Weeks In Pictures:

Baby leg warmers are awesome!











No comments:

Post a Comment