Friday, April 27, 2012

Lily Ends Her 14th Week



Lily is growing up right before our eyes. She can now hold her bottle all by herself. OK, so I have to put her tiny little hands in place, but SHE holds it!


I had vertigo two weeks ago and needed to get a VAT Test (Vestibular Auto-Rotation Test) done. I get vertigo at least two times per year so it's about time they're testing me for a cause. I'll get the results back next week. Hopefully nothing major is wrong with me. The medication for the vertigo seems to always work so that's a good thing. It's so difficult having something wrong or being sick when you have a baby. Luckily for me my mother didn't have work when I got the vertigo. I called her early in the morning to come over and help with Lily and to take me to the doctor. Thank God for moms!

This Week In Videos!


This Week In Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment