Friday, August 24, 2012

Week 31

  • Dan left for Indiana on Sunday. Lily and I dropped him off at Laguardia Airport around 12:30/1:00pm. Stupid work training class keeping Dan away from us for almost a week. I just picked him up at the airport last night (Thursday). His plane came in around 11:08pm. Lily and I are so happy he is home with us again. 
  • Lily couldn't stop staring at her Daddy this morning. The first thing she did when she saw him for the first time since Sunday, was stare, smile, and touch his face. Then she grabbed his fingers and put them in her mouth.
  • Lily is now rocking on all fours. Still just pushing herself backwards, but now that she's actually getting up on her knees it shouldn't be long until she's moving forward. I keep the video camera next to me at all times now just incase she crawls for the first time and Dan isn't here to see it.
  • I made a daily/weekly cleaning and to-do list schedule for myself and it has been working out great! I even make a weekly dinner menu. Now I have a plan of attack for each day rather than just winging it. I get side tracked easily and I'm forgetful, so having a schedule keeps me from slacking. 
  • On Wednesday I bought Lily size 12 month pajamas. She's still wearing 9 months, but she's getting to be too tall/long for them. The 12 month size is fantastic 'cause they are 2-piece. No more struggling with those tiny snaps or trying to bend her right leg just enough to squeeze into the leg hole of the sleepers that zip up. Yay!

This Week In Pictures
Waking up from a nap





Best friends!
Jill hiding behind Lily
Nice doggy
Excited by Jill's kisses!
This Week In Videos











Lily is such a content baby. She's so good, We are very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment