Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 28

  • Lily absolutely LOVES pears. She can't get enough of them. Guess I'll be buying a lot more pears.
  • Last Saturday Dan, Lily, and I went to a BBQ a guy that Dan works with was having. It was nice to meet people that Dan works with. Found out that one of the guys lives right down the block from us. Small world!
  • Lily was so good at the BBQ. Everybody said she is so cute. Fortunately no one noticed when Lily spit up all over the couch we were sitting on. Luckily the couch was leather so I cleaned it up real quick and no harm done! If it was a fabric couch I would've felt horrible. I guess having a baby means that you sometimes will be saying "sorry about that" a lot more often than you ever had to before.
  • I positioned Lily on her hands and knees but she wouldn't crawl. I should probably stop doing that though. Crawling means baby proofing and there is A LOT to baby proof in our apartment.
  • Instead of crawling, Lily rolls. She'll roll from her back to her stomach, then her stomach to her back, over and over, and over again. Maybe she won't ever crawl. Maybe rolling is her way of getting around right now. Next she'll be walking. 

This Week In Pictures




Not crawling yet. Right after this photo was taken she did a face-plant into to floor.
Lily looks too scared to crawl.

This Week In Videos


No comments:

Post a Comment