Friday, August 17, 2012

Week 30 - 7 Months



  • Lily turned 7 months old on Tuesday the 14th. Dan and I can't believe how fast time is going by and we know we have to cherish every moment.
  • Lily helped me do laundry in our apartment's laundry room on Thursday. I bought a bike lock so I can lock up the stroller while we go down to the laundry room. They have laundry carts so I put Lily in one with our laundry. She was so good and I feel like I may be able to do the laundry on my own now instead of waiting for Dan to come home from work or bringing our laundry to our parent's houses. I can't wait to have a house so doing the laundry won't be a huge task. One more year.
  • Lily's thighs aren't as chubby as they have been. I am so glad she doesn't seem to have "The Maier Curse." I'm sure it's because of Dan's genes - skinny legs run in his family.
  • How many mosquito bites can one baby get? Geez! Every time Lily's outside she gets a mosquito bite or two. That goes for me and Dan also. Heck, last night (Thursday) there must have been a mosquito in our apartment 'cause I woke up with 4 new bites on my feet and ankles. 
  • Lily likes when I go through the alphabet like: "A" is for apple, "B" is for banana, …, …. She watches my mouth closely and then laughs.
This Week In Pictures


OMG! Lily looks like a sad little puppy.




This Week In Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment