Saturday, April 14, 2012

WOW! 3 Months Old!!

Our Easter Sunday Photo
Lily made it through her first Easter. We went over my parent's house after having a lazy morning. Dan and I can't wait for Lily to be old enough to dye eggs and hunt for them Easter morning. We decided not to get her an Easter Basket this year. We thought it would be a waste, plus I would want to keep it for all of her Easters and we just don't have the room right now. Maybe next year.


Since Lily turned 3 months old today, Dan and I decided to get her photo taken at Sears. We will get the photos next week and can't wait! I took the photo that's above this morning. I've taken a 1 month and 2 month shot with Lily laying on the floor and will continue to do so until she's a year, maybe 2. Then I'm gonna do a photo slideshow. She's already changed so much in just 3 months! I'll post the photos we got at Sears when I get them.

Lily is starting to notice her hands - sorta. She waves them in front of her face, holds one there, then touches her nose. It's cute! Her new thing is grabbing her blanket or burp cloth with both hands and  then she covers her face with it. Lily also is starting to roll over. Not quite there yet, but she can roll her top half over. Her bottom gets stuck. Tummy time is lots of fun to watch now!



No comments:

Post a Comment