Thursday, April 19, 2012

What A Great Week!

The top 5 reasons this week was AWESOME!!!!!!!!



#5:
Lily has graduated from #1 diapers to #2. This is only awesome because Lily is getting bigger. The not awesome part is bigger diapers = bigger stinkies. Oh well.


#4:
Lily now fits into her 3-6 month size clothes. Even though her 3 month size clothes still fit her…sorta, I think she will be more comfy in the bigger size. This is especially true for her sleepers. Lily's just a little too long to wear them in the 3 month size.



#3:
A bigger baby means a bigger meal. Lily is now up to 6 ounces about every 3 hours. She does stick with her own schedule when it comes to being hungry: 8:30am, 12pm, 3:30pm, 7pm, and 10pm (give or take a half hour). That's right everyone who noticed: LILY SLEEPS FROM 10:30 pm (when she finishes her bottle) TO 7:30am! At 7:30am I get up with her to change her diaper then it's back to bed with Mommy until about 8:30am. I love it! She's so good to me letting me sleep all night. What a good little Lily!


#2:
The weather in the beginning of the week was amazing! Lily and I took walks up to the train station to meet Dan as he got off the train from work. I love walking home from the station with my fantabulous husband and baby!!


And the #1 reason this week was AWESOME:

That's right everybody. Lily rolled over!!!!!!! She did it for the first time yesterday but I was too slow with the video camera to catch it - twice! Then this morning I did tummy time with her and while I was opening the video camera to tape her, she rolled over again. I was too late to catch it. Luckily though, Lily rolled over two more times for me - both caught on video!

This week was so good I wonder what next week will bring.

Don't miss out on all the videos of Lily. Visit Growing Gormans on YouTube!




No comments:

Post a Comment