Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lily is 2 months old


Wow, time is moving fast. Already 2 months as of yesterday. Lily is doing great! She is recognizing me and Dan by smiling when she sees us. It's the best feeling when she smiles at me. If a smile can make me feel ecstatic, how will it feel when she calls me mommy?


Lily had her first trip to the mall yesterday with me and her aunt Krissy. It was so beautiful out that the sun was in Lily's eyes the whole ride there. Krissy thought Lily should have sunglasses. We didn't buy the sunglasses, but doesn't Lily look like the coolest baby on the block?!

What a waste of a trip to the mall. We went there because I had a coupon to Gymboree and Lily needed pants to go with all the onesies she has. Gymboree had nothing in her size. They said they don't carry leggings in 0-3 month size. How stupid is that?


I love taking video of Lily. I like to show Dan part of Lily's day when he gets home from work.


I had my 6th infection in my left breast last weekend. I think I cleared it up myself, now that I know what to do when I get one. At least I didn't need a 3rd surgery. Now I'm just waiting to go back to the hospital tomorrow for a breast sonogram to see what's going on in there. Hopefully there is no more new infections and I'm on my way to healing for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment