Thursday, March 29, 2012

Celebrating 6 Wonderful Years

Nap time on Daddy after a meal



Our 6 year anniversary of the day Dan and I first met was on the 25th. We also had a 2 1/2 year anniversary of our wedding on the 26th. Because of these two occasions we dropped Lily off at my parent's house last Saturday so we could spend the day alone together. We got some shopping done then went out to dinner and a movie. Dinner was good. We had never been to The Melting Pot in Melville so we decided to go there. It was expensive but the dessert made it well worth it! Everything there was fondue.

YUM!!!!!! I would go back just for the dessert.



I had the Love Martini: Malibu rum, Peach Schnapps, cranberry juice and fresh strawberries.


I am such a light weight. It was very good but since I haven't had a drink in over two years, I drank only half of it and was very buzzed. I decided not to drink the rest of it since we were going to the movies afterward.


We went to see The Artist. Dan and I both enjoyed it. I really love old black and white movies and to have this made today hopefully will get more people to take a look back at when movies were at there best. I can't wait to watch all my favorites with Lily when she gets older. If you want to see some really great black and white movies, I'll suggest a few:




No comments:

Post a Comment