Friday, July 13, 2012

Week 25


  1. 6 months ago today - also Friday the 13th - my water broke and Lily was on her way! Next weeks post will be filled with her milestones and an update on her weight and height.
  2. I really believe that Lily is going to go crazy over Star Wars when she's older. Dan had The Empire Strikes Back on for a little bit and Lily was mesmerized by the music and the words going up the screen in the beginning of the movie.
  3. Lily is learning how to crawl. She can't get up on all fours yet, but she can push herself forward like an inch worm. She'll only do it when she's trying to reach for something though.
  4. Lily is sitting up all by herself for a good amount of time now. She's almost got the whole balance thing down to a science!
  5. Earlier in the week Lily and I were staring at each other and she started to laugh really hard. I must be funny looking.
  6. The other day, Dan was changing Lily's diaper and I heard her laughing uncontrollably. I went in to see what she was laughing at - Dan was cleaning her neck with a wipe. Weird.
  7. Lily still sleeps through the night, but new this week is her "sleep crying" for about 10 seconds anywhere from midnight to 1am. She must be having bad dreams. I don't like that.


This Week In Pictures






This Week In Videos






No comments:

Post a Comment