Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 24


  1. Dan's 37th Birthday was last Friday. We went out to dinner with my parents then went back to their house for cake. I got Dan a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting…yum! Lily was wearing a pink dress but that didn't stop one lady in the restaurant from asking, "Boy or Girl?" Idiot!
  2. Lily had fun while Dan read her The Cat In The Hat. 
  3. On Sunday we brought Lily to the pool for the first time. Walking to the pool, Lily was awake, but by the time we got there she was sleeping. I held off for as long as I could before waking her - about 5 minutes. I know, I know - never wake a sleeping baby, but I just had to. I wanted to go in the water with her! First we went in the baby pool. She liked that. Just hanging out in the water. Then we brought in her in the big pool. I think she liked that more. We dunked her a few times and she didn't mind. She's such a good baby. Not one complaint from her! Maybe she'll be a swimmer.
  4. Wednesday was the 4th of July - Lily's first. We went to Target and while Dan was looking at DVD's, Lily and I strolled through the toy section. We came across Sesame Street stuff and I picked up Cookie Monster. Lily started laughing right away. Every time I held Cookie Monster up, she would laugh. This went on for about 10 minutes through the store. We just had to buy him! 
  5. While the fire works were going off, Lily was already asleep. Dan and I were worried that the loud booms and cracks would wake her up, but luckily for us, she slept right through them! 

This Week In Pictures

Lily trying to roll under the couch
Taking time to read





I don't know why she does this :)
Lily loved the pool
Lily was keeping her bottom half floating
Lily's 1st Fourth of July
Sitting all by herself!

This Week In Video




No comments:

Post a Comment