Friday, July 22, 2011

Our First Trimester

We have made it! Our first trimester (the 1st 12 weeks) is over and the baby is doing great!
I guess we are lucky in the fact that we got to see our baby grow week by week starting at 5 weeks 4 days. There aren't too many women out there that have that experience. It's amazing how fast a baby grows.

Here are the first trimester ultrasounds:

5 weeks 4 days


6 weeks 4 days - 1st time we heard the baby's heartbeat! 



7 weeks 5 days


8 weeks 5 days - 3D ultrasound - I LOVE this one!


9 weeks 1 day


12 weeks 0 days
It's a wonderful feeling when you see your baby move for the first time. We're in love already!



And here are my first trimester belly pics:
More bloating than baby

More bloating - no I'm not having twins!

I had vertigo here…it was horrible, but I put on a smile. Bloating went down a bit. Belly getting hard.

Feeling good. No more vertigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment