Friday, September 28, 2012

Week 36

  • On Sunday, the cooler weather and a growing Lily equals clothes shopping for Mommy and Daddy! Yay! We finally did clothes shopping for Lily. It has taken us this long to need to go shopping. Between my baby shower and Lily's welcome party, we haven't needed to buy clothes…until now. Oh happy day!!!!
  • On Tuesday, we put together Lily's new play area. Since she's crawling now, we needed to be able to contain her plus give her more space to play. Her pack n play is OK, but she can't really move around too much in it. Now, with the use of foam mats and a play yard gate, Lily has a big space to crawl and play. It's amazing how adding this play area makes our apartment look bigger, not smaller. It's amazing what a little rearranging can do.
  • Also on Tuesday, Lily had fun at our Mommy and Me class. She and the other baby Lily, had a blast talking to one another. It was so cute I wish I video taped it.
  • Tuesday again, Since I loved the outfit I put Lily in I decided to take some professional shots of her. We went outside and had our own little photo shoot. It was all fun and games until Lily threw up on my hand and camera, then started sneezing with huge amounts of snot. I'm thinking she may have allergies 'cause she got better after about 15 minutes inside. 
  • On Thursday, Lily stood up for the first time! How exciting and scary all at the same time. 
  • On Friday (today), Lily cut her first tooth! I was checking her mouth, like I always do, and OUCH! Her tiny little sharp tooth hurt my finger. 
  • How cool is it that within the span of 2 weeks Lily has learned to sit up, crawl, and stand. Then to top it all off she gets her first tooth. Our baby girl is growing up so fast. I'm happy and sad all at the same time.
This week in pictures




Does Lily look Amish in her bonnet?
Eating… I mean Reading her ABC's with Daddy
Getting ready for the colder weather

AWESOME baby, an outfit that RULES, and my fisheye lens = very cool shots :)


Love this one!
Lily in a box…order yours today! (was that dumb? was that a dumb joke? Yea, probably)






Lily didn't like the position she got herself into. Mommy to the rescue!!
Lily's new play area!

This week in video







No comments:

Post a Comment