Friday, February 24, 2012

You Can't Make This Stuff Up


Wow, will you look at my progression. Geez, some women only get as big as my 25 week pic, but not me! I had to go full blown belly with Lily. I love looking at my belly pics because now that Lily is here, I can't remember having such a big belly unless I look at pictures to remind me. It's strange how my mind works. I think about the labor and I know that it was unbelievably painful, but can't remember the actual pain. OK, not entirely true, but it is fading from my memory. I guess it has to do that in order for women to go through the experience again.

So, I might have another abscess on the same breast I had the other three. I'm hoping I caught it in time though so I don't need surgery. That would suck big time. The spot is red and tender like the other ones were and at night I run a low grade fever. I started antibiotics and it hasn't gotten any worse and only has gotten a little better. I started the antibiotics on Tuesday and now it is sorta at a stand still. No better, but no worse. I just hope that when I go to the hospital to see my surgeon for a check up this coming Tuesday, he doesn't say I need surgery and admits me. It's too much. I'm so tired of being tired and sick and just not feeling myself. I haven't truly felt myself since December of 2009 when I had my first miscarriage. It's way too long of a time to feel as I do. It's like a never ending thing. I thought that when Lily was born I would start to feel better. But then this whole thing happened with the abscesses and is only prolonging this "out of sorts" feeling. It's coming to a point where I'm just saying, "what else can happen?" Man, some things you just can't make up.

Lily at 1 month

How cute is our Lily? At her doctors appointment last week she measured in at 22 inches and 9 pounds, 10 ounces. She's growing so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment