Wednesday, September 10, 2014

30 Weeks Along!!!

OMG! I made it to 30 weeks. I can't tell you how awesome that is since 9 weeks ago I was told my cervix was shortened and 7 weeks ago, my doctor was in a state of "controlled" panic over it. My mom jokes that I'll go over my due date of November 20th, but with the way my body works I wouldn't be surprised. We're just hoping for another 5 weeks. That'll be 35 weeks and our 2 little ones shouldn't have any issues or a long NICU stay.

Lily started the drop off program at Tots On Track today. She took a break for the summer but is back with all her little friends and most favorite teacher, Ms. Rhona. When we got there, Ms. Rhona came out and Lily said, "My Nona. Mommy home." I guess I just wasn't welcomed. LOL! I think Lily thinks Ms. Rhona is a 3rd grandma. Heck, she's been seeing her once a week since she was 8 months old, so why not? Lily always hugs her and wants to sit on her lap. It'll be sad when she won't be going there anymore (next year). But I will want to do the Mommy and Me class with the twins so Lily can always visit.


This past Sunday, the 6th, we had a family BBQ and Diaper Party to celebrate becoming a family of 5. It was a small gathering, about 25 people. It was nice to see everyone before the chaos of newborn twins and a toddler take over our lives. We had a Diaper Raffle for those who brought us diapers and the prize was a Movie Night Basket. In the basket was a gift card to the movie theater, boxes of movie theater candy, and two cans of soda. I wanted to keep it for Dan and myself, but when do we ever have time to go see a movie?


Lastly, Lily has been helping Dan with painting the molding around the windows. She is too cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment